With the “Mental Health Ambassadors” training course, we wanted to address the delicate but highly topical issue of mental health applied to youth work, which the pandemic has particularly tested.
The trainig course aimed to generate new collaborations, exchanges of new practices, sharing of tools and working methodologies.
During this training course, videos were made by participants to disseminate knowledge of the most widespread pathologies among young people (selective mutism, bulimia, panic attacks, anxiety), shared with all project partners and disseminated through their communication channels.
VIDEO CAMPAIGN FROM GROUP 1
- Overall campaign goal: Raising awareness of the increasing number of suicide in young people
- Overall campaign message: notice the signs, don’t look away
VIDEO CAMPAIGN FROM GROUP 2
- Overall campaign goal: To decrease the suicide attempts number among the young people
- Overall campaign message: Suicide is never a solution. Asking for help and reaching out might change the situation.
VIDEO CAMPAIGN FROM GROUP 3
- Overall campaign goal: Mental health awareness
- Overall campaign message: Don’t be afraid to talk about problems
VIDEO CAMPAIGN FROM GROUP 4
- Overall campaign goal: Selective mutism